Robert graduated from San Diego State University with a Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Applied Arts & Sciences as well as Business Administration and Finance. During his free time he enjoys being with friends and family, summers on the beach and winter vacations in the tropical islands. He keeps it healthy by running both half and full marathons such as Tough Mudder, Ragnar Relay, The Marine Corp Marathon and other team-oriented events.
Honors & Awards
• Information Technology Chair TMBA – 2000
• Director TMBA – 2006
• BNI Team performance – 2009 – 2010
• Bronze Cir Top Producer for VHDA -2012-2013
• Norfolk Redevelopment Housing Authority Homenet Certificate of Appreciation-2014
• Chair of the Enterprise Mortgage Charity Golf Tournament from 2003 through 2007
• Recipient of the David Collier Award for Outstanding Achievement Award for the
Bad Pants Charity Golf Outing to benefit the Up Center in 2009
• Teaches VDHA First Time Homebuyers Class
Since 2007 Robert has been teaching VHDA education classes for First-Time Home buyers.
If you would like to learn more or would like to register for Robert’s next VHDA First-Time Homebuyers’ class please contact Robert today!